Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Ladies!
 
Today I am linking up with Andrea , Erika and Narci and sharing my Friday Favorites.  Be sure to grab the graphic and link up too!
 

ONE
Well the Super Bowl didn't exactly turn out the way we had hoped over here, however the Panthers had such an amazing season and even though it didn't end with a Super Bowl victory, they are still my favorite!  Keep pounding...next year is going to be GREAT!
 
 
TWO
We love a long weekend over here!  Olivia has off today, Monday and Tuesday and the boys have Monday and Tuesday off!  Extra time getting to hang out with my 3 favorite little kids is always a favorite for me!
 
 
THREE
The weather has been on the cooler side lately, and I am LOVING it!  I have to chuckle a bit, I was dropping Olivia off to school last week, and it was chilly in the morning, but by no means freezing in my mind.  However we pulled into carline all the safety patrol kids and the teachers had on their winter coats and gloves, and here I was dropping my daughter off to school in a fleece zip up sweatshirt.  I guess we haven't totally acclimated yet!  I am soaking up all this cool weather, because I know very soon it is going to GET and STAY HOT!!!!
 
 
FOUR
Since meeting Mark, I have slowly been becoming a small NASCAR fan.  Living in Charlotte and the position Mark had, we had the opportunity to go to many races and lots of behind the scenes action.  The Daytona 500 is next week and I am pretty excited because we will be going, and Mark casually informed me we will be flying there the day of the race in a private plane!  Fun little perks are always a favorite for me!
 
 
Those are my favorites for this week!  Looking forward to a weekend home just hanging out and spending my time Sunday loving on my loves!  Hope you all have a great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. The Panthers had an incredible season!!! It's super chilly up here in Charlotte...you'd love it :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious about the winter coats! I live in OK now but I used to live in Houston and people down there break out their coats when it hits 50 hahaha :) Also that is super cool about the private plane to the NASCAR race! How fun is that! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm up in Virginia and I would happily trade cities with you for a few weeks. I seriously need some sunshine and warm weather. I want to wear flip flops! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete