Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Ladies!
 
Hope you all had a great week! 
 
Today I am linking up with Andrea , Erika , and Narci and sharing my Friday Favorites.  Be sure to grab the graphic and link up too!
 


ONE
Neutral nails are my absolute favorite, it is very rare I have a bold color on my nails, and if I do, it is usually always OPI Lincoln Park After Dark.  OPI Funny Bunny has been my "go to" neutral for about a year now, I just love it.  A few weeks ago I picked up OPI Let's Be Friends, and I thought it went on really thick and it just didn't look great.  I was disappointed.  I jumped on Amazon and ordered this thinner, and it is my FAVORITE!  I just put a few drops in the bottle, shake it up, and the polish goes on so much better!  If you have the same issue with your polish at home, go grab some of this awesome stuff!
 
 
TWO
A week or so ago I picked up this candle from Anthro, and it smells awesome!  The coconut water scent was pretty amazing too! 
 
 
THREE
My mom...always my favorite!  My mom is retiring at the end of this month, and last weekend they had a little celebration for her.  I was so disappointed I couldn't be there to celebrate her.  My mom...she is beautiful, the best person I know.  She is truly my best friend...she is just hands down amazing! 
 
 
FOUR
Last weekend we introduced AJ to crab legs..he was hesitant to try them, well we talked him into trying a small piece...and well he LOVED them.  He asked if we could have them more often.  Smart kid and crab legs are a favorite of mine for sure!
 
 
FIVE
Chico's favorite is Mark!  And these two are a few of my favorites!
 
 
SIX
I got my first pair of Converse last year, I ordered them online and had them monogrammed...they are so cute, but seriously so darn uncomfortable.  They KILLED my feet, which totally bummed me out.  I heard some great things about these Shoreline Converse, and well my friend Heather, told me they had some select colors on sale at Nordstrom.  I ordered  a light blue color, (they don't seem to be available at this time) and they were only $27!  They should be arriving any day now...I really hope they are comfy!  I'll keep you posted!
 
 
SEVEN
You guys know our move has not been an easy transition for me.  It has really taken me a LONG time to really adjust to our new life.  We really do live in a beautiful place, and having so much beauty around me has definitely helped.  I dropped Olivia off at VBS the other morning, and just drove over to the park in town, sat on a bench with some sweet tea, and just sat there for about an hour looking at the water.  It was so peaceful and so quiet.  I really do feel blessed to live where we live. 
 
Those are my faves for the week.  I am looking forward to the weekend...no work for Mark...YAY!  We are going to spend the weekend celebrating Mark an the awesome dad that he is!  Hope y'all enjoy your weekend! 
 



6 comments:

  1. Well it looks like I better be making a stop at Anthro to check out that candle tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you NEED it. The coconut water one smells pretty good too!!!

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a great weekend !!

    ReplyDelete