Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday Favorites

Hello Ladies!

It sure has been a while since I have blogged...life has been crazy and blogging is always the first thing to take a back seat!

Today I am linking up with Andrea , Erika , and Narci and sharing my Friday Favorites.  Be sure to grab the graphic and link up too!


ONE
There is nothing that I love more than sitting out back and looking at the beautiful sky...so peaceful and so gorgeous!


TWO
Last Friday was our anniversary, so Saturday we headed down to the beach, it rained most of the day, but the day ended with the prettiest sunset.  The beach, a sunset, good company...always a favorite for me.


THREE
Friday was our anniversary, and we stayed home...and it was perfect.  Mark made a delicious meal, we had some wine, and ate on the couch in our pajamas...it was PERFECT!


FOUR

Olivia was looking through the binoculars and thought she saw something, so her and Mark ventured out on their bikes to go look for it...these two and their sweet bond is a favorite for sure!


FIVE

Floating around in the pool is a favorite of the kiddos....as soon as they get home from school...in the pool they go!  Watching them play together, peacefully, without bickering, fighting and wanting to beat the heck out of each other is a favorite!


SIX
This meat chopper is my FAVORITE!  How in the heck did I live without this thing...saying it's life changing may be a bit extreme, but it is pretty darn close!  If you guys don't have this...do yourself a favor right now and head to Amazon and get yourself one!


SEVEN
This shirt.....my favorite...and I am sure pretty much every mom out there can totally relate!  

It is going to be HOT this weekend, so I am thinking we will be spending most of our time poolside, which is fine by me!  Hope you all have a great weekend...thanks for stopping by today...see you back here next week....(I hope)!

xoxo,
Kimm





3 comments:

  1. That beach sunset is gorgeous! And I'm so jealous of your pool! Have a fantastic weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt. But as always....a day late and a dollar short! LOL have a great weekend! We are off to our beach house....aka....my happy place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sunset is amazing!! I just got the meat chopper too and felt the same way.

    ReplyDelete