Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving








Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope everyone is getting to enjoy this day with their loved ones!  We are starting our day off with watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, then heading out to spend this day with our family, eat lots of yummy food, and then home to watch some of our favorite Christmas movies!!!

I have so much to be thankful for, an amazing husband, 5 healthy, happy children, a terrific family, and some really great friends. I am also so thankful for all the wonderful "friends" I have made through social media, I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life, and I am so thankful that so many of you share your lives with all of us!!!  If you want to read more about me click here , and you can read a little bit about me and see why I am so thankful, not just on Thanksgiving, but every single day of the year.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment