Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday....Beauty Routines

Happy Tuesday Ladies!  It is always hard getting back to reality after a long holiday weekend!
 
Today I am linking up with Andrea for "Show and Tell Tuesday", and today we are talking about our beauty routines!  I am sharing with you some of my favorites and I can't wait to see what everyone else is loving!  Grab the graphic below and link up too!
 


I am the first to admit that I don't have some terrific routine that I follow, I mean seriously, remembering to wash my face each night and take my make-up off is some days a huge accomplishment for me!  That being said, now that I am in my 40's, I realize it is pretty important to take care of my skin, something I wish I had thought about when I was in my 20's!
 
Last year I purchased the Clarisonic Mia and I absolutely LOVE it...I really notice a huge difference with my skin if I skip a few days!
 
I was lucky enough to grab mine at Nordstrom Rack for like $80, but I would have no problem paying $100 for it either, it really is great!  I also love that I don't have to charge it often, I use it every day and don't even charge it once a week!
 
I admit I haven't found a great face wash that I "must" have, I have been on the fence for a while now about ordering Rodan and Fields, but haven't quite bit the bullet on that one!  For now I use Cetaphil , and it does what I need it to do! 
 
I love that I can get it right at the drug store, and it is like $10!
 
I have been using the same Clinique Moisturizer for years now, I use it in the morning and at night. 
 
This stuff seriously lasts me forever!  There are so many out there and I don't even know where to begin to try something new! 
 
I found this eye cream when I was at Target a few months ago, and I absolutely LOVE it...again..super affordable!  I use it twice a day!
 
This Beauty Blender is probably one of my favorite things!  I absolutely love it.  I use it to apply my tinted moisturizer and my foundation every single day...love love love it.  If you don't have one, seriously go get one!
 
 
I love this  tinted moisturizer, I wear it every single day!
 
I wear this foundation daily, and I really like it.  I read all the time about people raving about new products, and I am always so tempted to try them, but then I think I should just stick with what I know and love! 
 
OK....this blush is hands down the best ever...I know so many use it and love it, and well I totally get why!
 
This mascara...it's my best friend...I love it, have been using it for years, and will never use another mascara!
 
I love a great lip gloss, and this is my favorite, and I always wear it in the color "snob", it is in my opinion, such a great shade to wear every single day!
 
 
So there you have it, these are the items I feel like I am "married" to in my beauty routine, these are the products I use pretty much every single day.  I am always trying new eye shadows and liners, so I can't say I have a favorite! 
 
Be sure to check back tomorrow for my weekend wrap up....Wednesday edition!
 




18 comments:

  1. Several of your favorites are my favorites! I love, love, love, my beauty blender! I'll never go back to any other method of putting on foundation! Have a great day, Kimm!

    Lauren
    www.postgradinprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to try that blush! What color do you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get the "orgasm" color and it's fabulous!

      Delete
  3. I use that same Clinique moisturizer, except the "gel" version. I've used it for years too and cannot even go on an overnight trip without packing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! I need to try the gel version! Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. I have been wanting to splurge and buy that blush and I think you just convinced me! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey maddie! Get the blush you won't be sorry and it will last you forever!!!!

      Delete
  5. Hey Kimm! I love the beauty blender too and I NEED to try that mascara I've heard so much about it. Hope you can swing by and see my favs!
    Best Little Moore House in Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl get the mascara, and after reading yours, I'm getting that cleanser !!!

      Delete
  6. I too am a longtime user of the Clairisonic and Cetaphil! My sensitive skin is pretty particular and I stick pretty closely to what I know works. And you know how i feel about my R+F regimens. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl love the clarisonic! And I know you love R/F. Thanks for stopping by today!!!

      Delete
  7. I've heard about that eye cream and after reading how much you like I need to get me some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get the eye cream. Some of them in the department stores are so crazy expensive! I love this and it's inder $20!!!!!

      Delete
  8. Okay I've yet to find a good blush so I may need to givei this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl....get the blush...you won't be sorry!!!

      Delete
  9. I love my beauty blender! I can't remember my makeup routine without it! Love this list. - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beauty blender is the greatest thing ever. Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

      Delete