Monday, October 26, 2015

Favorite Things Party

Happy Monday Ladies!
 
Before I start my post for today, I want to wish my hubby a happy birthday!
 
Today I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their "Favorite Things" ! 
 
Here is the list for the upcoming topics!
 


Today we are sharing our favorite fall finds under $50!  I love everything fall, and I love a good deal! 
 
I'm sure I am not alone when I say I LOVE candles, and I especially love the fall scents, they are my favorite!
 
This candle is definitely my favorite fall find.....and it is WELL under $50...only $16!!!  I stock up every fall, I burn them straight through the winter...I just love them!
 
 
Candles, especially in the fall are just a favorite for me!  This apple strudel candle is a MUST have for fall!  Again, it is well under $50....and it should probably be renamed to "The Perfect Fall Scent"...it is amazing!
 


 
 I love a vest!  It's such a great way to spruce up a long sleeve tee and some jeans...throw on some great booties and you've got a fabulous little outfit.  This vest from Old Navy is so awesome...and super inexpensive...well under $50!  I picked up the red/black one in my local Old Navy a few weeks back and I love it!
 
Another great fall find is a great plaid or flannel shirt!  Old Navy has some really adorable ones at some great prices.  You can check them all out here !
 
I can't wait to see what everyone's favorite fall finds are!
 
Be sure to check back tomorrow, I've got lots of catching up to do!
 
 
 
 
 



17 comments:

  1. I have that flannel from Old Navy...love it! So glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old navy is on point this year with their tops! I'm glad to be back! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!!

      Delete
  2. Such fun finds! I love my flannels from Old Navy. Glad to see you're back to blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old navy flannels...awesome and perfectly priced ! I'm glad to be back!!!! Have a great week !!!

      Delete
  3. Circle E candles are one of my favorite candles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your back!! I think Circle E candles are made in Texas...I better google that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness I need that vest! Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Old navy is awesome !!! Have a great day!

      Delete
  7. I love pretty much all Old Navy clothes! My favorite find is a plaid shirt as well! You got to love plaid this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait... What?! You're back!!! Hope you're getting all settled in! Glad you're back ;)

    ReplyDelete