Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Spiel The Beans With The Queens

Hello Ladies!

Today I am linking up with Shelly and Katy for their "Spiel The Beans" linkup. 



You all should link up too!

Today we are talking about summer indulgences, and let's face it...we a like to indulge every now and again right?

Summer is NOT my favorite season, I am definitely more of a fall/winter girl!  But there are a few things that I really only indulge in during the summer months for sure!


I am not a big fan of ice cream...however during the hot summer months I definitely find myself craving mint chocolate chip ice cream...I like the kind with the big chips in it!  Edy's has the best...in my opinion!

YUM!  Definitely a summer indulgence for me!

I love a glass of white wine, I probably drink a glass 3-4 nights a week, and I just really enjoy it.  But during the summer months I crave a frozen, fruity drink!  And thankfully my hubby can whip up a delicious pina colada! 



He will usually whip up a batch on Sunday afternoon and we each drink one, and it always hits the spot1


So those are my summer indulgences...can't wait to read what everyone else is indulging in this summer!

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by today!






6 comments:

  1. Ice cream is a year round thing for me. And so is alcohol. LOL but I do tend to indulge more when we are at the beach house. And I am here now for a week. Yep, the bottle of red is open and I will be enjoying a glass tonight by the fire pit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow those pina coladas look amazing!!! Thanks for linking with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My summer indulgence is most definitely a fruity coctail as well. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fro real...give me all the frozen drinks..if I could cut out the calories!! Why does life have to be full of such tough decisions!!

    ReplyDelete