Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Snow Days

Hello Friends!

Well, my intentions were good last week about getting back to blogging on a regular basis and bring you all up to speed on what has been going on in our lives....and then we got some winter weather and the kids 3 day weekend turned into a 6 day weekend, and I have just been enjoying my time with them and all the fun winter weather we are getting!



If you guys have been following along with me for a while, then you guys know I was NOT a fan of Florida, especially the Florida winters...I mean it was pretty much summer there year round...and well it definitely wasn't my cup of tea.  When the time came for us to make a decision about where we wanted to live, we both knew it was someplace where we could have seasons again, and a taste of winter!  We absolutely LOVE where we are, and I can't wait to share with guys our journey over the last few months, but for now I am just going to share some of our snow pics and I am going to get back to a cup of hot coffee, and some snuggling on the couch!



The kids had so much fun playing outside!





We didn't have. a sled but the lid to a trash can worked just fine for my girl!


Jack thinks a hoodie is a winter coat...he is basically NUTS!


Standing at the foot of my driveway seeing the blanket of snow over our front yard just makes me so happy.


This is the road that leads to our neighborhood and I love driving down it every day, but I love it so much snow covered!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

xoxo,
kimm



8 comments:

  1. Jack in shorts is making me laugh. He’d fit in fine in PA 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lanta girl! LOL Jack cracks me up! Stay warm and I know you are LOVING life again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely loving it girl ...and what in the hell is with the kids and refusing to wear a coat !!!

      Delete
  3. I can’t believe your son Jack is wearing shorts! I know what you mean about the hoodie. My boys wore them for years instead of coats. Wait until they graduate and go onto college... they’ll wear coats. Looking forward to reading all about your new house and location 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have decided my boys are just crazy. Lol. Aj does wear a coat but jack just refuses. Have a great day !

      Delete
    2. I have decided my boys are just crazy. Lol. Aj does wear a coat but jack just refuses. Have a great day !

      Delete
  4. Glad to see you are posting again!
    My son wouldn't wear a coat for years-from about 2nd grade through high school. Now that he's going to college in Rochester, NY, he finally wears one.

    ReplyDelete