Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Never Ending Snow Days And The Flu

Hello Ladies!

I had told you guys that I was anxious to get back to posting more regularly....and then our 3 day holiday weekend resulted in a 10 day weekend....we missed an entire week plus a day of school from the winter weather we had and then last Thursday I got the flu and was pretty much in bed for 4 days straight....it was AWFUL!!!!  

Everyone is back to school this week, and I am finally starting feel human again, and now I am praying hard that none of the kids or Mark gets sick. 

Now I am off to disinfect and tackle the ridiculous amount of laundry that needs to be done!  

I will see you back here soon!

xoxo,
kimm

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are on the mend! God yes! Disinfect, disinfect and well.... you get the picture! Poor Jen (the sister studio) has had it run thru her house and then she was the last to get it. I just keep praying it doesn't make its way to us. YUCK. Don't get too crazy and over do it either! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are on the mend and your family stays well! Ain’t nobody got time to be sick! ;)

    ReplyDelete