Monday, March 12, 2018

Our St. Patty's Day Decor

Hello Ladies!  It has been a LONG time since I have blogged.  I am just having the hardest time getting in a groove lately!  Life has been CRAZY the last few months!

We are on Spring Break this week and I couldn't be happier!  My sweet Olivia turns 10 tomorrow, so this is going to be a GREAT week for us!

Today I thought it would be fun to share our St. Patrick's Day decor...I love all holidays, and love having fun, festive touches around the house!  Pretty much all of my Easter, Valentines, and St. Patrick's Day decor has all come from the dollar spot at Target over the years.  I love being able to have festive decor without having to spend a lot of money.

The banner and pom pom garland and that cute little striped Shamrock pillow all came from the dollar spot.  The larger pillow I picked up a few years ago from Kohls and I love it.





This table is my favorite piece in my home.  This table was in our kitchen growing up, so it is super special to me.  It is always fun to add fun little touches to this table.  

It looks so pretty at night!


The only decor in the dining room is the little wooden Shamrock and some holiday napkins.



This little bench is Chico's favorite spot in the whole house, he jumps up there daily and messes up all the pillows!



I didn't do too much in the kitchen, just some placemats and a few little shamrock wood signs around.








It isn't much, but it is just enough!  And on March 18 this will all come down and up Easter will go.


And just for fun here are a few pics from our Valentine's Day decor......












Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I am hoping to get my act together and blog more frequently, I definitely miss this little space and all of you!  Hope you guys have a great start to the week!

xoxo,
Kimm


3 comments:

  1. I love it! I also decorate for all holidays (but Halloween, but only because I just do more "Fall" décor) and I enjoy doing it too! Glad to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back (again) LOL! Cute decor! I skipped St Patricks Day decor because we are gone off on a vacation March 14-20 so I skipped right to Easter! happy Birthday to my birthday buddy, Olivia! She is going to be 10 and I will be 54! Yikes! But that is ok.....I love everything about this past year and wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING! xo

    ReplyDelete