Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday Favorites

Hello Friends!


It has been FOREVER since I have done a Friday Favorites post!  I am linking up with Andrea , Erika and Narci, you should link up too!



ONE
I love candles, and my go to is always the Volcano candle from Anthro..I love it..it's the best!  I was in Target the other day and picked up this Pineapple Splash candle...and its the perfect summer candle!  


I also grabbed this one, and it smells very similar to the Anthro volcano candle, and it is only $10.99



TWO
We celebrated St. Patricks Day last weekend, and we of course made all we could green.....we decided on my delicious cream puffs with green filling for dessert.  These are the BEST cream puffs ever...I have shared the recipe before, if you want to make some you can grab my recipe here .


THREE
I love anything comfortable and soft...and this sweatshirt fits the bill.  I picked it up at Old Navy a few weeks ago, I don't think I would pay full price for it, but if you can grab it on sale I would definitely recommend it.



FOUR
Lunch is always so hard for me...and I am not one of those people to actually cook myself lunch, I love to go out to lunch, but if I am home, I usually skip lunch and eat chips all day.  I found this chicken salad at Sam's Club a few weeks ago and it is my FAVORITE to eat for lunch...y'all it is DELICIOUS!!!  Do yourself a favor and if. you like chicken salad go get some!



FIVE


 

 The Ninja Coffee Bar.....my FAVORITE!  We had a Keurig for a few years and we liked it, but it can definitely get expensive buying all the KCups!  For Christmas my mom got us this coffee pot and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  I love that it came with a pot, so I can brew a full pot each morning for all of us, and then if I want a cup later in the day, I have the option to just brew a single cup.  It has a programmable timer, settings for cup, travel mug, half carafe, and full carafe.  You can also choose rich brew, classic brew or over ice, and you can also make specialty coffees.....I absolutely LOVE it.  If you have been thinking about a new coffee pot, definitely give this one a look!


SIX


Holiday decor is my favorite...I shared all our Easter decor on the blog Tuesday, you can check it out here .  


SEVEN






Scrolling through my phone and I stumble on probably 100 of these....my boys love leaving me lots of their selfies.

I am not sure what we have planned for the weekend...I am hoping of the weather cooperates we can get out into the yard and do some work...other than that I plan on just enjoying some time with my crew!  Thanks for stopping by today...I'll see you back here next week!

xoxo,
Kimm 













6 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to you with the boys and their selfies, ha ha! I love your touches of Spring and Easter, and the Ninja has been on my list forever...maybe this Mother's Day?? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get the ninja. You will love it. Have a great weekend !

      Delete
  2. haha...eat chips all day! GIRL! no! I am glad to see you found something to eat for lunch besides chips! Ever since adopting a new way of eating last year, I love finding new ways to eat healthy and have fun with it! Today is Friday- lent season so NO MEAT- so its veggie and cheese flat bread pizzas with salad! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not gonna lie....the chicken salad is good but I would rather eat chips. Lol. Have a great weekend my friend

      Delete