Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Ladies!
 
Today I am linking up with Andrea , Erika , and Narci and sharing my Friday Favorites!  Be sure to grab the graphic and link up too!
 

ONE
You guys know I love anything that has to do with comfort...my new slippers are a favorite for sure this week!  I also have these which I love too!
 
TWO
In keeping with the whole comfort thing...I am also LOVING my donut socks ....donuts and cozy...two of my favorites right there!
 
THREE
This boy turning 12 was definitely a favorite this week for sure!
 
FOUR
Olivia's favorite for sure are her new Christmas Jammies from Honey Pie Accessories !
 
FIVE
A favorite of mine for sure...having all my Christmas cards addressed, stamped and ready to be mailed by December 2!  Yay me!
 
SIX





Buddy the Elf is BACK and seeing how excited the kids get trying to find him each morning is definitely a favorite of mine!
 
SEVEN
This pink drink right here is for sure a favorite for me this week!  I am super excited to not only be taking these awesome products, but also feeling the BEST I have felt in a LONG time! 
 
EIGHT
I was doing a little online Christmas shopping earlier this week, I always get my mom pajamas for Christmas...and well I found these , and well these are my "Merry Christmas to me, from me" gift!  I cannot wait to get these!  I mean how cute...and super cute pajamas are ALWAYS a favorite of mine!
 
So there you have it, my favorites for the week!  Can't wait to read what you guys are loving this week! 
 
Hope you all have a great weekend!  Be sure to check back Monday to see what we were up to!
 



15 comments:

  1. I love all the coziness in this post! I love those PJs! I hope you and your family have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all of my Christmas cards sent out this week too! It feels good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the little things, like getting Christmas cards mailed in a timely fashion, that can really brighten up your day! Have a great weekend linsley!

      Delete
  3. How can you justify an $85 pair of slippers?! Does your husband not know what you spend on seemingly frivolous things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What seems frivolous to one may not to another. I know people who spend $200 on a pair of jeans...I hate to even spend $30 on a pair. I do tend to maybe spend a bit more on certain things, but I will also use those same bigger ticket items for years. i purchased a pair of slippers two years ago, for 38$, a little more than a year later, wearing them pretty much each morning and night they were tearing and basically garbage, I would rather spend a little more for something and use it for ten years. Just my opinion though! Obviously my husband knows what I have seeing as we live in the same house! Hope you have a nice weekend

      Delete
    2. A different anon here - i think you give a really good explanation Kimm. I used to be amazed at what some people would spend on certain items, until I realized that some high quality brands were worth it if you were interested in keeping or using them for a long time. As far as frivolous, let's be real here... the average US family has tons of frivolous unnecessary things in the household - video games, smartphones, tvs, home decor items... yes those can be considered frivolous too.

      Delete
    3. The reality is everyone of us has items that we don't "need" to survive, so yes we are a little frivolous! i spend a lot of money on shoes and handbags, I do, however I have a closet full of clothes from target that I am very happy with! I appreciate your comment and point of view. Have a great weekend

      Delete
    4. WOW! I spent 99.00 on my Ugg slippers 8 years ago and have wore them daily. Hum, so at roughly 12 bucks a year for a inside/outside slipper I'd say that's a great deal.

      Delete
    5. Just my two cents, but I don't think you have to justify what you purchase to anyone! How you spend your money is your business, between you and your husband only. And a lot of times a more expensive item will save you money in the long run if it lasts longer!

      Delete
    6. Thank you and I would totally agree with you! None of us should be sitting back judging anyone....ever. I share things I love, not because I am getting any type of kick back or compensation at all, I simply share what I love.

      Delete
  4. Those last jammies are so cute!!! So glad that Olivia is loving hers!!! And I can't wait to see how you're doing with Plexus! I've heard amazing things about it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kid you not she has worn them every single night since we got them in the mail. She LOVES them! Thank you so much!!!!!

      Delete
  5. I have had my Ugg slippers for 8 years and they are still as comfy as day 1! I love the emoji pjs but not when I have 2 to buy for at that price. lol. Looks like a comfy post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lauri! I agree that sometimes spending a bit more on something upfront is super beneficial in the long run! And the jammies are a bit pricey but inhad to have them! I wear the heck out of my pajama ! Have a great weekend girl

      Delete