Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Easter Decor

Hello Ladies!

Hope you all had a great weekend!  We enjoyed a somewhat low key weekend, and it was GREAT.  The kids headed back to school yesterday after a glorious week off.  Mondays are hard...Mondays after break are REALLY HARD!

Today I thought I would share some of our Easter decor with you all.  I love putting out fun festive touches.  On the 18th the St. Patrick's Day Decor came down and up went our Easter stuff!

All ready to put into the totes.


Most of my holiday decorations, other than my fall and Christmas stuff has come from the dollar spot at Target over the years....it is my favorite part of Target!


I am looking for the perfect spring wreath for our front door, so for now this little wooden bunny welcome sign will have to do.  And how cute is that sweet little pup in the window:)



This little table is in our foyer, and it is always fun to add a little holiday cheer to it.



The centerpiece on our dining room table....we hardly ever use our formal dining room...we just recently bought a new table, but we haven't bought chairs yet, so we are keeping it super classy over here and we have folding chairs set up around it!


A few bunny touches to the bar cart.


I don't put a ton of stuff in our kitchen, we don't have a ton of counter space and I don't want stuff all over the countertops!















Hope you guys have a great day!  See you back here soon!  Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo,
kimm








4 comments:

  1. I have those same egg trees from Target! I love their dollar spot too - it always sucks me in! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that dollar spot is seriously the greatest thing EVER. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I love that metal bucket by the fireplace, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got it at target a few years ago and LOVE it! Have a great weekend !

      Delete