Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday Talk....Bates Motel

Happy Tuesday Girls!
 
Hope everyone has a GREAT Tuesday!
 
Ok....so today I am talking about Bates Motel...is anyone out there as addicted to this show as I am?  When it first came on two years ago, I was totally intrigued, and a little disturbed by the previews, but I knew I needed to watch the first episode to see what it was all about!  Well, it is now my favorite show!  Mark doesn't love it, but Harrison and myself....we are all about Monday nights and Bates Motel!
 
 
 
This show is definitely "weird"! 
 
 
Norman, the main character is just weird, and in the first few episodes I totally thought Norma, the mom was weirder, I mean she is definitely strange but not as strange as I thought.  In the first few episodes they buried a body or two, and it got weird fast!
 
I am totally hooked....it is creepy, weird, and just when you think you know what is going to happen next, a curve ball comes and it goes into a totally different direction. 
 
If anyone else is watching would love to know if you are loving it!  And if there are some must watch shows that you think I need to start watching please tell me!! 
 
Be sure to check back tomorrow....I'll be sharing some super cute Easter dresses! 
 




4 comments:

  1. I can't say I've ever watched the show, but now you have me intrigued!

    And i can't wait for your dresses!!

    I've been gone since 5 this morning and am JUST now getting around to blog reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister in law was just telling me the other day I need to check this show out!! Now its a for sure thing!! ;)

    ReplyDelete