Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday Favorites

Hello Ladies!

Hope you all had a GREAT week!  

Today I am linking up with Andrea , Erika and Narci and sharing my Friday Favorites!  Be sure you link up too!




ONE

We have been ENJOYING the Stanley Cup and NBA Finals (YES....GOLDEN STATE), and my favorite is seeing my 3 boys, and Chico too, hanging out together watching the game.  There is a decent age difference between Harrison and the little boys, and I am just so so thankful for the relationship that they have.  I love that Harrison has always made time for them!


TWO
Curled up on the couch with my little girl sharing Sour Patch Watermelons...for sure my favorite!


THREE
Grocery store flowers...still my favorite!


FOUR
I went to Target for dish soap and napkins..and somehow my cart was filled with throw pillows and wreaths!  Target and Starbucks too...my favorite!


FIVE
Trader Joes.....this meal is pretty much our FAVORITE...and we love the Mandarin Chicken too!  Such a yummy, quick, and easy meal...and my family gobbles it all up!


SIX
Folding all the blankets...


...and cleaning all the pool floats

AJ has been sleeping pretty much until like 2pm every day since school let out...I told him I just didn't think sleeping that late was a good idea!  So the other morning as I was sitting outside enjoying my coffee, I was SHOCKED when he came out at 8am and immediately started doing all sorts of chores around the house without being asked!  He even made breakfast and lunch for Olivia!  Hope this version of AJ sticks around for a while...because it is my favorite!


SEVEN
It is no secret I am a sucker for a cute coffee cup...and this one is my new favorite! It came from Charming Charlie's and I can't find it on the website, but they have some cute ones here .


EIGHT
I have had my Apple Watch for a little over a year now, and I have pretty much worn it every single day for the last year.  I have pretty much exclusively worn it with the band that it came with ( I have the 42mm rose gold) and have ordered a few replacement bands from Amazon but have never LOVED any of them.  I had been eyeing this Nike band for a while, but never really wanted to spend the $49!  Well after not loving the quality of the ones I have ordered from Amazon, I decided to pull the trigger and order it from Apple...and I am SO GLAD I did!  I absolutely LOVE it!

This is the exact color I got, it is the Pure Platinum/White!  It looks great with the Rose Gold on the watch!

Super happy with this purchase for sure!!!  My favorite!


NINE
So...the humidity is NOT my favorite...so I am hoping you guys will give me some great suggestions for hair products that you swear by during the hot, HUMID summer days!  Finding a product that will keep my hair as frizz-free as possible will be a favorite for sure!

So those are my favorites for the week!  It has been pretty much raining here for two weeks straight and I am OVER it!  Hoping for some sun this weekend and lots of times with my people!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  See you guys back here next week!

xoxo,
Kimm












No comments:

Post a Comment