Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday Favorites

Hello Ladies!

It is Friday, and as usual, I am ready for the weekend!  The last few weeks have been anything but routine, since the kids have been back from Christmas break, we have only had one full week of school, and I do love having them home with me, but I am also ready for some structure and routine again!  I am planning on sharing some of my favorite purchases of 2017 with you guys next week!


Today I am linking up with Andrea , Erika , Narci and sharing my Friday Favorites, it has been MONTHS since I have linked up for this, so I am excited to share with you guys some of my favorite things lately!


ONE
My favorite for sure this week was the winter weather we got.  After TWO LONG years of no winter and no cold, I was over the top excited for freezing temps and snow!


TWO

Sitting on my couch each night, under a cozy blanket, fireplace on and watching TV is a favorite for sure.  And if you guys have been on the fence about getting a Barefoot Dreams blanket, I am here to tell you, GO GET ONE.  I had been wanting one for a while, but just refused to pay $100+ for one, but I was at Nordstrom Rack and picked one up for $49.  If you are interested in snagging one for yourself around that $50 mark, you can find a few here .


THREE
I have had my eye on this shirt for a few weeks, and wound up ordering it the other night, I have not received it yet, but I am hoping it will be a favorite!  I found it on sale for $27 cheaper online at Lord and Taylor, and I called Nordstrom customer service and they price adjusted it for me.  


FOUR
During the winter months my skin is DRY, especially my hands and finding a great hand cream makes me happy.  I have been a faithful Aveda hand cream user for years, it is really great and I still do love it.  In my Fab Fit Fun Box I got this AHAVA hand cream, and I am LOVING it....a little goes a long way and it makes my hands so soft, and it smells fabulous!  If you are looking for a great hand cream, go check it out .  


FIVE

So I am sure you have all seen these sherpas all over social media, everyone has them, everyone raves about them...and I am here to tell you they are awesome! I ordered the light pink one a few weeks ago from Nordstrom in a size M, I really wanted the charcoal one, but they only had the pink available at the time in a size medium, so I ordered it, for $78.  I got it a few days later and as soon as I opened it I loved the color, and it was seriously the softest thing I had ever felt.  I couldn't wait to put it on...and when I did it was HUGE....I know it was meant to be oversized, but it was beyond that, and the sleeves were CRAZY long!  I kept it for a few days, and really wanted to love it, but it just was too big, and looked ridiculous on, and for $78 (I think thats expensive) I needed to LOVE it.  So back it went...it was restocked a few times, but would sell out quickly.  Anyway....I wound up finding the exact same ones here , and for $49, I was skeptical but decided to go ahead and order 2, because their shipping is high but is free over $50, so I signed up for the emails and got 10% off, so I was able to get two for $88 versus the one from Nordstrom for $78.  I got the charcoal and the wine color, I did like the pink, but it wasn't available on this site.  Girls I am telling you that if you have been on the fence about these, head over to this site and get one..or two:). They are definitely not super flattering on, but they are comfortable, super cozy and so great to throw on with jeans or leggings.  Oh and the shipping from this company is CRAZY FAST.....like I placed my order Tuesday and it was delivered Thursday!

Not sure what we have planned for the weekend other than watching the Championship games, and getting some things done around the house.  

Hope you all have a great weekend, and I will see you guys back here next week!


xoxo,
Kimm




2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Yay for some snow. Those sherpas look so cozy that I might have to give in a get one. I hope you have a good weekend! Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing them all over social media too but I haven't pulled the trigger. I am in love with Lululemon again- with my weight loss, I have been able to snag some fun stuff on the "we made too much' side and save some money and get some fun workout gear!

    ReplyDelete