Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Ladies!
 
Today I am linking up with Andrea , Erika and Narci and sharing my Friday Favorites.  Be sure you grab the graphic and link up too!
 


ONE
I love a cute tshirt, and I love supporting small businesses...this little pineapple tee is pretty much my favorite little shirt to throw on lately.  You can find my tee and other super cute stuff here
 
 
TWO
Tulips are a favorite around here for sure.  I have them all over my house...and never get tired of them!  Pretty fresh flowers are a for sure favorite!
 
 
THREE
A green thumb is something I wish I had, but sadly do not.  However we have a few pineapple trees in our yard and we are pretty excited that they seem to be doing well.  I am hoping we don't ruin these and we are able to enjoy them!  If anyone has pineapple trees and can give me any pointers, I would be appreciative:)
 
 
FOUR
This little jar of amazingness is probably my most used and most favorite product ever.  We have A LOT of humid days here in Florida, and this really keeps my hair somewhat under control.  And the smell...I just love it!  If you have never used it, you should definitely try it!
 
 
FIVE
So I know I am really late to this game, but back in December I joined Amazon Prime, and I am wondering how I ever lived without it before then. It is for sure my favorite!  Free two-day shipping...yes please!
 
So there are my favorites for this week.  I am not sure what we have going on this weekend...Mark has to work...BOO:(.  We are hoping for some great weather and spending lots of time outside for sure!  Hope you all have a great weekend!  See you back here Monday!
 



15 comments:

  1. I need to try that Moroccan Oil!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it. You'll love it!!!

      Delete
    2. I want to share something about the Moroccan Oil that I never knew until last year. If you have and want gold warm tones in your blonde hair or if you have darker hair, go with the regular Morrocan Oil. However, if you are going for a more platinum blonde or if you like your hair more ashy without all those gold tones in it, go with the Light version. The regular version will make your light blonde hair darker over time and it will also add a yellowish tone to your hair. Which, like I said, is fine if you want your hair to have golden warm tones. My skin tone looks awful with golden warm tones, so the regular oil wasn't doing my blonde any favors.

      Delete
    3. Crazy you just commented this. Just last week when I was getting my hair done, my stylist toldemthe exact same thing. I didn't even know a lighter version existed. I didn't find the lighter one on Amazon. Let me know where you get yours from !!! Thanks so much

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous of your weather! We have snow on the ground #SIGH! Have a great weekend:)

    Www.keepingupwithkategriff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I could use some cold and snow. I don't really care for the heat. lol. Have a great weekend !!!

      Delete
  3. We had pineapple plants when we lived in Florida. Just cut, or pull it off when ripe. The plant will survive...and in a few yrs, another will grow. You can always start more plants. Just take the green top from the ripe cut pineapple and plant it about 1" deep in sandy soil. Takes 2-3 yrs for a new plant to produce.
    Love your blog....Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jenn! Thank you so much for this information! Have a great weekend !!

      Delete
  4. I finally got Prime in December as well and I'm not sure what I was waiting for!It's so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Morgan! I mean it's the greatest thing ever

      Delete
  5. Love your pineapple tee....you look adorable! I seriously need to try the moraccan oil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl ;). And the Moroccan oil is the best

      Delete
  6. I need that oil...my hair frizzes up so bad in our Texas humidity, luckily we haven't had any yet. And I'm still unsure about the Prime. I LOVE the 2 day shipping but I'm not sure the cost is worth it to me...I need to do the math and see if I've saved money on shipping enough vs the cost of membership. Do love the convenience though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get the oil!!!! Get it on amazon prime with free shipping ;). I order everything from Amazon...my coffee, shampoo, stuff for the house, all my gifts. Love it ;). Have a great weekend !!!

      Delete
  7. Prime is the BEST and you can stream videos off Amazon (I don't but you can) and you get Prime music to stream listen to! and you get a choice of one free kindle book at the beginning of each month! PRIME is the best ever.!!!!

    ReplyDelete