Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Girls!
 
Today I am linking up with Andrea , Erika  and Narci and sharing my Friday Favorites.  Be sure to grab the graphic and link up too!
 


ONE
Having all my kids home, sleeping under the same roof is definitely a favorite for me!
 
 
TWO
Since Olivia has been like 3 years old she has had a STRONG love for erasers, and getting to get new erasers from the dollar section in Target is like her favorite thing!  She never uses them to actually erase, but she just collects them, has them in all sorts of different containers, and she just builds things with them.  I love walking into a room and seeing her eraser creations...I usually leave them there until she takes them down, because I know one day all too soon, she will be big and her little creations and eraser piles won't be all over the house. 
 
 
THREE
In the past week we have been seeing dolphins out back swimming in the canal...I mean walking outside and seeing dolphins in my own backyard...FAVORITE FAVORITE for sure!
 
 
FOUR
I had mentioned a few weeks ago that Jack was pretty bummed about getting a B in Algebra, we he has been going to tutoring 3x a week before school, and progress reports came home this week, and he did it...he brought it up to an A...we are just so proud of what an awesome student he is!  A for sure favorite for us!
 
 
FIVE
Beautiful sunsets are always a favorite for me!
 
 
SIX
I was at WalMart the other day and I saw this cute little faux plant...for $2.88 I had to grab one..I just love it...and of course I am now kicking myself that I didn't grab like 5 of them!!!!
 
 
Now I have a favor to ask y'all......
 
Holly was one of Jack's friends back in Charlotte, they had every single class together, except one.  I remember back in December Jack coming to tell me about Holly and her diagnosis..Jack has been following along and not that long ago he told me she was doing well.  You can imagine how shocked and devastated Jack was when he read this the other day.  I cannot even being to imagine what this family is going through, or how this sweet, innocent, precious girl is feeling, but my heart is completely broken for them all, and Jack is just so sad, as are all his friends back home.  It was just a month ago another one of his classmates from Charlotte was killed in a car accident, and now these young kids are having to deal with yet another tragedy and loss.  Please please please keep Holly and her family in your thoughts and prayers.  So often lately I am reminded that life is not only precious, but so completely unfair. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to hug all your loved ones a little tighter!!!
 
 
 
 
 


 

8 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine the pain of a family dealing with childhood cancer. What a roller coaster of emotions that must be.

    I can't believe you found that little plant so cheap....super cute! Love your outdoor rug too. HAve a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cancer always sucks. But when it's a child it's just that much worse! That little plant makes me so happy! And we are loving the rug. Have a great weekend !!!

      Delete
  2. Aw, I'm so sad for your Jack. I will be praying for healing for Holly, and strength for her friends and family. Our God is in control <3!

    On a happier note, I love that you get to see dolphins from your own back yard! How cool is that?! Here in Southern Indiana, all we get in our backyard is deer, haha :) Happy Friday Kimm!

    www.saraleeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dolphins are just amazing! Love it!!! Back in NJ we would see deer all the time. I loved that too! Have a great weekend !!!

      Delete
  3. Kimm, I'm so sorry to hear about that sweet girl! I am definitely praying for her family and everyone involved. So happy you have all of your kids home, what a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandi!!! And yes I am definitely loving having all my kids here ! Have a great weekend !!!

      Delete
  4. Dolphins out your window? WHAT! That is amazing! It seriously sounds like a dream. And that little plant is adorable. I am so sorry about your son's sweet friend, though. What hard news to hear. I will keep her in my prayers. Hope you have a good weekend!
    xo, jen
    www.bellenbrooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! It's so amazing to stand out on the dock and have the Dolphins swim right past your feet. So cool!!! Thanks for the prayers for holly and her family. Have a great weekend ! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete