Monday, April 25, 2016

Let's Talk

Happy Monday Girls!
 
Today I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their monthly "Let's Talk" link-up.  Be sure to grab the graphic and link up too!
 
 
 
and here is the list for the upcoming topics....

 
 
Today we are chatting about our hair and make-up routines!  I always love these topics...I am always on the lookout for great products that others are using!
 
 
I have naturally wavy hair, but not the nice beachy wave kind of wavy hair...the kind of wavy hair that just gets frizzy!  Most days I use a flat iron and straighten the heck out of my hair, and some days, I let it be a little more natural, and using certain products definitely keeps my hair from frizzing!
 
I feel like I have used pretty much every single shampoo and conditioner on the market, and this is hands down my favorite!  And the smell....amazing!
 
 
I have been using Moroccan Oil for years, and two weeks ago when I was getting my hair done, my stylist recommended that I use the "light" Moroccan Oil instead of the regular one.  That same weekend, a reader recommended the same thing!  I ordered it asap.  If you have light hair go get yourself this little bottle of awesomeness!
 
 
A few weeks ago when Shay and Erika had their "Stranded" linkup someone had mentioned this little serum...I went to Target and grabbed some...I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  After I wash my hair I put this on my wet hair and blow dry...it really works!!
 
 
That same person also mentioned this flat iron spray, and I grabbed it as well....I am really loving these products.  They work awesome and they are not crazy expensive!
 
 
Probably my most favorite beauty item of all is my Beauty Blender!  If you guys aren't using one, you need to be.  I cannot say even great things about this little pink sponge!
 
Can't wait to read through and see everyone's favorite products and routines!
 
See you back here tomorrow!
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. The beauty blender is the best thing ever!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my beauty blender!! Have you found a good way to clean yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth! I just put a drop of my face wash on the blender and use warm water to wash it and that seems to work for me !!!

      Delete
  3. I must be a total loser because I don't have any beauty routine! LOL......Everyone is using R+F and I was able to snag a anti aging regimen at a silent auction last month but have yet to use it. I love the moroccan creme for after I wash my hair and I couldn't live without Kenra hairspray! It is the best ever! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear great things about R&F but have yet to pull the trigger and spend that much $ on it. I really do need to take better care of my skin though 😁😁😁. Everything Moroccan oil is the bomb!!!

      Delete
    2. That is why I hadn't pulled the trigger because it is pricey. I got the whole regimen for a decent price but its ongoing LOL

      Delete
  4. I wanted to try that beauty blender but didn't want to spend the money and then found a cheaper version on Amazon through another blogger. I have no idea on the comparison but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting these products. I have frizzy hair, like afro when I blow dry it. I'm always looking for products to help tame the mane. Do you wet the beauty blender before using it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi misty! Definitely try those products for your hair. I really love the serum and it's so inexpensive! And yes I wet the beauty blender then just squeeze out the excess water! Have a great day!!!

      Delete