Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Ladies!
 
Today I am linking up with Andrea , Erika and Narci and sharing my Friday Favorites.  Be sure to grab the graphic and link up too!
 


ONE
 
I got this necklace in the mail earlier this week, and I am LOVING it!  And it is only $16!  In the summer I love wearing just a simple t-shirt and adding just a fun necklace!  I love this makes a little bit of a statement without breaking the bank!  This is one of those purchases you can make for yourself and not even feel guilty about!
 
 
TWO
My favorite every morning is sitting outside, drinking my coffee, just enjoying the peace...the only sounds I hear are the fish splashing in the water...definitely my favorite every single day!
 
 
THREE
Grocery shopping is NOT a favorite for me, but grabbing fresh flowers each week is!  I am loving the color of these roses!
 
 
FOUR
JCrew Factory shorts are pretty much favorite, and these plaid ones that I got last week are no doubt going to be my favorites to wear all summer long!  The 5 inch are my favorite!
 
 
FIVE
Unfortunately lately I have found myself in a position where someone I thought I could trust was lying to me...knowing that you are not worth the truth is definitely NOT my favorite, but this little quote is!  I mean isn't it always fun when you sit and listen to someone and you just know they are lying through their teeth!
 
 
SIX
A fresh manicure is always a favorite for me...and Funny Bunny by OPI is always my "go to"!  It is the perfect neutral! 
 
 
Not sure what we have planned yet for the weekend, I am just glad Mark doesn't have to work!  I know I'll be spending Sunday with my 5 peeps that made me a mama!
 
Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!  See you back here Monday!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. What an amazing backyard y'all have! And your manicure looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day Kimm! Enjoy it to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that nail color. I hate spending money on OPI but I'm going to have to get that one :)

    ReplyDelete