Monday, May 2, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up

Happy Monday Ladies!
 
I cannot even believe we are already into May!  This year is FLYING by!  We are in the home stretch over here..just 3 more weeks of school for the kiddos and we are out for the summer!
 

We had a great weekend over here!  Mark was off, and now he only has to work one Saturday every 5 weeks so I am pretty excited about that! 
 
Friday after I got the kiddos off to school I ran to Target to make a few returns and pick up a few things.  I really wish I could go into Target for exactly what I am going in there for and not wander the store and walk out with bags of stuff I had ZERO intention of buying!
 
 
I know y'all can totally relate!
 
After my Target run I came home and did lots of housework and got caught up on the never ending pile of laundry! 
 
 
 
I was super excited when this arrived Friday afternoon!  I absolutely love this fun little box, and pretty much loved every single item!!! 
 
 
Olivia was beat after school Friday, and while I was making dinner, she was taking a little nap on the couch with Chico!
 
Friday night we just hung home, watched some TV and a had a nice relaxing night home.
 
Clearly Mark had a rough week too, and was in need of a foot massage from his #1 girl!
 
Saturday morning we slept until about 9 and it was nice to not wake up to an alarm. Friday night I felt a cold coming on, and woke up Saturday morning feeling like crap.  Sore throat and all stuffed up!!  We had some of Mark's co-workers over Saturday for a little cookout, and we had a great time!  I left my phone inside pretty much all day and night, so didn't really take any pictures...but we had a great time! 
 

The only pictures I did snap was when all the boys decided they needed to swim in the canal!  they had lots of fun jumping in and swimming! 
 
Everyone left around 10:30, and I put the food away and went to bed, I was feeling miserable. 
 
I had high hopes of sleeping in Sunday morning, but Chico had other ideas:)  I woke up feeling worse than I did Saturday.  So I pretty much spent the day just laying on the couch, taking little cat naps.  The boys spent the bulk of the day fishing, and the girls just kinda hung out watching TV.  It was a relaxing day, and since I was feeling super crappy it was fine by me. 
 
We ate leftovers for dinner, hung out on the porch for a bit, and the boys did some more fishing!
 

 
Olivia was entertaining herself for quite some time with some blue solo cups!
 
I am hoping to kick this cold and get back to feeling like myself!  I have high hopes to get my butt back in gear this week to start working out again.  I have been AWFUL with diet and exercise lately, and I need to just do it!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great Monday!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend, except for your cold. Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness your little Chico is so adoarble. I love your little gold tray...super cute. Days when I cast my phone aside are the best! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still doing the Plexus thing? I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better!!! Love that y'all can swim in your backyard, but I am terrified of the ocean!

    ReplyDelete