Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Girls!  This lady is so ready for the weekend!

Today I am linking up with Andrea , Erika and Narci and sharing my Friday Favorites!  Be sure to grab the graphic and link up too!


ONE
This guy gets back into town tonight and we cannot wait!  The hubs coming back after being gone for a week...definitely a favorite this week!

TWO
I was at the mall last weekend, and picked up this candle, and I absolutely LOVE it!  It smells super fabulous!!!  Candles are always a favorite of mine!

THREE

Why did I wait until just now to get this !!!  I have been on the fence and decided to order it over the weekend...it came yesterday and I just love it!  The great skin I am going to have is definitely a favorite for me!

FOUR
I know I have posted fresh flowers before as a Friday Favorite, but I seriously love love love fresh flowers.  I love I can grab them every week from the grocery store for so inexpensive!  Flowers are always a favorite!

FIVE
Y'all....I love me some rice pudding!  I tried one time to make it homemade and it was an epic fail!  Kozy Shack is my very favorite rice pudding!  YUM!
 
SIX
First grade had their little "art fair" last night, and she couldn't wait to show me this picture, she said "Mommy this is me and you because we are best friends"....I love this sweet little girl so much, I am so glad I get to be her mommy!  Kiddos artwork is always a favorite of mine!
 
So there are my Friday Favorites!  Can't wait to read everyone's this week!

Have a GREAT weekend!  Be sure to check back Monday!!!














14 comments:

  1. I got my Clarisonic two years ago and still love it!! One of my favorite things!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan! I am so far loving mine! I wish I bought it sooner! Have a great weekend

      Delete
  2. Yay for the the hubs returning!!! And LOVE those flowers! Have a great wknd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen for the hubs returning! And fresh flowers are just the best. Have a great weekend

      Delete
  3. For the love, quit wishing your life away by always talking about wishing it was Friday! And give Monday a break also, at least on your boring blog!! Find something different to talk about other than how much you hate Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say, we love Friday and the weekends!

      Delete
    2. Well that was uncalled for...I say nothing wrong with loving the weekend :) Shake it off!

      Delete
    3. I am certainly not wishing time away, but I am sure not gonna lie...I love the weekend ! Thanks girl!!!!!!!

      Delete
    4. I agree Elaine. Weekends are the best Enjoy yours!

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet drawing from your little girl.
    Frame it!
    Have a blessed weekend!
    April :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks april! It's definitely a framer. Enjoy your weekend !!!!

      Delete
  5. I bought some yellow tulips last weekend, but they couldn't take the heat from the fireplace! They're all drooped over the vase. Pitiful! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura,,,,boo about the tulips! I think I saw that on IG! Have a great weekend!

      Delete