Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What We Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Ladies!

 
Once again it is Wednesday and I am ready for Friday! 

My kids 4 day weekend has now turned into a 6 day weekend...school was cancelled yesterday and today due to ice....to say they are getting stir crazy is a bit of an understatement! 
 
It has been FREEZING here lately...our weather is so crazy, 70 one week, below freezing the next, just plain crazy!  I have been for sure getting some use out of my winter essentials lately!
 
 
 
I bought these boots in gray back in December, and I can confidently say it was the best money I have ever spent.  I probably have worn these 6 out of 7 days a week, every week for the past month.  They are super comfortable and go with everything!  I love them. 
 
I told you guys about the awesome deal I got on my North Face jacket a few weeks ago, check here for all the North Face jackets over at Nordstrom!  I am really loving the fact that I did not have to pay full price!
 
This is not the best picture, but these pants are quickly becoming my favorites.  I do wear them to work out in, but I also wear them out to run errands, they are so comfortable and so cute.  If you don't have any Zella leggings, you should really check them out!  Definitely worth the money!
 
I was at Nordstrom last week, and picked up this sweatshirt in the grey, and then a few days later realized it was on sale for under $35, so I got a price adjustment and ordered the pink one...the price is perfect and this sweatshirt is not only cute, but seriously so cozy!  I am loving it and am contemplating getting one more!  Check out all the Zella sale items here
 
I have had my eye on this watch for a while now...it is on sale and thinking this would be a fantastic "to me from me" birthday gift! There are lots of great Kate Spade watches on sale right now, you can check them out here !
 
Hope you guys have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by today!!!
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. OOOH, I love all of your items!!! I wish I had that sweatshirt on now.. and that coat for later! ;) We're on day 3 of snow days and I just can't wait for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sweatshirt is a must....you should get one....major good deal

      Delete
  2. That Kate Spade watch is precious!!! I have been wanting one so bad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Megan....the watch...well...I went last night and got it...and I love it....bite the bullet and treat yourself...great price! Have a great day

      Delete