Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What We Wore Wednesday....A Few Good Deals Editions

Happy Wednesday Girls!

Ready for the weekend!!!!!

I am so ready for this week to be over and for my hubby to get back home!!!  The kids have been good for me so far this week, but it is no doubt hard doing it all alone!  

I have been major slacking on taking pictures of what I have been wearing, so today instead of showing you what I have been wearing, I will be sharing with you some great deals I have been seeing.  I always love shopping this time of year...with all the spring and summer clothing coming out there are some killer deals going on right now!  I definitely shop a head for my kids if I can get a really good deal!

Living in the south we don't get crazy winters that last months and months, but that being said we definitely do get some pretty cold days...I have been needing a winter coat, I got rid of mine 9 years ago when I moved here and never got a new one.  Well, I happened to be online Friday and saw Nordstorm had some great deals on outer wear!

I had been eyeing this coat for a few months, but really wasn't looking to spend $220.00...well I was able to score this on Friday for $140.00....I ordered the black, and I checked back a few hours later and all colors were sold out!  Check out here for all the North Face on sale!  My coat is scheduled to be delivered today and I cannot wait to get it!

You guys already know how much I love pajamas, and when you can get a great pair on sale...even better.  These are on sale right now for under $40!

I have been really trying to get to the gym at least 3x per week , and a few weeks back I ordered these and I absolutely love them.  I have since ordered two more pair...I started with these because they were on sale and thought it was a good way to try them!  LOVE them.

I love a chambray shirt...and right now this one at Old Navy is under $15!!!!  Total steal!  I love Old Navy!  Check here for all the great things on sale at Old Navy!

I picked up this dress for Olivia...under $10!  She loves wearing stuff like this with leggings...it's super comfy for her and she looks adorable!

I love scarves...such a fun way to spruce up an outfit.  How about this one for under $8.00!

I love the color on this one!

So there you have it...some great deals on a few things!  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have the BEST day today













2 comments:

  1. I love that coat!!!! great price!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! It's being delivered today and I am so glad it's supposed to be cold here Friday so I can wear it!! Ha! Thanks for stopping by today!

      Delete