Thursday, April 9, 2015

Super Cute Printables

Happy Thursday Girls! 
 
Hooray for it almost being Friday....Boo for spring break almost being over!
 
I absolutely love social media, and all of the wonderful women I have "met" through blogging, Instagram and Facebook...who would have thought we would consider people friends we have never met in person?????  I love getting to know so many wonderful women, they are all so inspiring and wonderful! 
 
If you guys don't know Olivia , you need to, she blogs over at Snyders Tell All .  Her blog is one of my favorites to read.  I love reading hers because she is SO down to earth and real.  A lot of times we are reading blogs, and it can almost be "depressing" because these women's lives seem so perfect all the time!  What I love about Olivia, is she keeps it real 100% of the time!  She is mommy to two of the cutest little boys ever...they are just adorable!  And she shares with you some really wonderful financial advice, you guys really need to check her out! 

Look at her adorable little family! 
Aside from blogging and taking care of her sweet little boys, she has an Etsy shop with some great custom printables!  She was sweet enough to send me over two, and I was so excited when I got them! 
 
I have this adorable little sign right above my sink in the kitchen....love it!
 
I can't tell you how excited I was to get this one in a frame and in my house, I just love it!
 
You guys need to go and check her out!  I know that I will definitely be ordering a few more for myself!  Thanks again Olivia for sending me these!!!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for Friday Favorites!

10 comments:

  1. I just love the blogging community and the friendships I've made, Kimm! Thanks for introducing me to a new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love her blog Laura. Have a great day.

      Delete
  2. What an absolutely sweet post! Thank you so much for saying such kind words and giving me a huge shout out for both my shop and blog. I LOVE making these signs and love seeing it in your frames!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love my new signs girl! Thanks again so much.

      Delete
  3. Since I am a lot older then many of the bloggers I follow, I enjoy their day to day lives but also agree that many seem to have these perfect lives and perfect kids and perfect houses! Its more fun to see real people saying real things and showing us all that life isn't perfect! At 51 I definitely know that! Enjoy your blog and your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Kim....life for sure isn't always perfect!! Have a great day.

      Delete
  4. I love Olivia too!!! So glad you shared this!

    ReplyDelete