Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Girls!
 
Today I am linking up with Shay , Sheaffer and Mel for "What's Up Wednesday".  Grab the graphic and link up too!
 
 


What We're Eating This Week.....
 
This week I only have our meals planned through Friday, as I am not sure what the weekend holds for us.  We will be eating Angel Chicken, Mexi Mac & Cheese, Sloppy Joe, Chicken Cordon Blue and Meatloaf this week!
 
 
What I'm Reminiscing About....
 
This week marks the one year anniversary of the passing of my grandfather.  I still can't believe both he and my grandmother are no longer with us, and that it has been a year.  I miss them both so much.
 
There were never two better people than these two!
 
 
What I'm Loving....
 
I got these new Jack Roger Sandals last week, and I love them, seriously love them!
 
 
What We've Been Up To....
 



This time of year our lives revolve around baseball...and we love it!  Lots of baseball is what we've been up to around here.
 
 
What I'm Dreading....
 
With the end of the school year comes the DREADED EOG tests...I absolutely hate these tests and think our kids shouldn't have to take them.  They put so much pressure on the students, and the kids get way to stressed over these stupid tests....EOGs are what we are dreading over here!
 
 
What I'm Working On...
I have tons of little projects around the house that I want to get complete....first on my list and is cleaning out and organizing mine and Olivia's closets...they are in serious need of some attention these days!
 
 
What I'm Excited About....
 
We have about 5 weeks left of school and I cannot wait for it to be over!  It's the end of the year, I am done packing lunches, signing agendas, homework, waking up early, packing backpacks, etc...we are excited for summer!
 
 
What I'm Watching/Reading....
 
I have talked about this before...we are still loving Bates Motel.  If you are looking for a great show to watch, you need to check it out.
 
 
What I'm Listening To....
 
I love listening to music, and I love all types of music, but country music is my favorite.  Every summer we go to all the concerts in the Country Mega Ticket, and it's our favorite. 
 
I love me some Jason Aldean!
 
 
What I'm Wearing....
 
What I'm wearing is the same as what I'm loving...my Jack Rogers sandals!
 
 
What I'm Doing This Weekend...
We don't have any baseball tournaments this weekend, and our pool is opening on Friday, so I am hoping for nice weather, and lots of time relaxing by the pool with my gang!
 
 
What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month....
 
 
I am not a huge NASCAR fan, but I do somewhat keep up with it because Mark and the boys love it.  What I do love though is when the races come to Charlotte and we attend all the fun festivities up at the race track!  One of the "perks" my hubby gets is tickets and suite passes to the races, and it really is such a great time!  And I am super excited to see Little Big Town perform before the race.
 
 
What Else Is New...
We don't have much else new over here.  We are just hoping the next 5 weeks pass by super quick and we can enjoy summer break!
 
 
Bonus:  What I'm Getting Mom For Mother's Day....
I love giving gifts more than I like receiving them.  I especially love giving gifts to my mom.  She is such a remarkable woman, and I am so thankful I get to call her mom.  Buying gifts for my mom is so fun and easy...she loves pretty much all the same things that I do!  While I was at Nordstrom last week getting my new shoes I had to snag a pair for my mom too.
 
 
I know she is going to love them!
 
This was such a fun link up, and I can't wait to read everyone else's!  Happy Wednesday!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun post! I Will have to join in next time as I was a slacker with no post today! HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to girl! Have a great Wednesday !

      Delete
  2. Isn't it amazing how at the beginning of the school year it's so easy to get out of bed and make lunches and then by the end its so blah!!! we have all been struggling to get out of bed. We are so ready for summer! Great idea for Mother's Day gift! I am still trying to decide! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post! Just love you mentioned Bates Motel..I'm seriously obsessed..ha. Hope your poor kiddos don't stress too much over those tests.

    ReplyDelete