Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Girls!
 
I am once again linking up with Andrea , Erika , and Narci and sharing my Friday Favorites.  Be sure to grab the graphic and link up too!
 
 
ONE
I am totally loving my new earrings from Tory Burch.  Every year on your birthday they send you a $50 certificate to use for a purchase over $50, last year I got the cutest keychain, and this year it was these earrings.  I thought the price of $58 was great....I had been looking for just a basic gold stud, and these are just perfect.  Check them out if you are looking for a super cute, gold everyday earring!
 
 
TWO
Baseball season is back and #2 is definitely my favorite player!
 
 
THREE
 
I talked about these pajamas on Wednesday...and I can tell you for sure they are going to be a favorite of mine to wear all spring and summer long!
 
 
FOUR
 
  
Ok, these monogrammed converse are a major favorite of mine right now.  Add monogram to anything and I am guaranteed to love it!  I mean, how fun are these shoes.  I got mine here , if you need some, which I am sure you all do, go over and check them all out!!!!  I was super impressed with the fast shipping!!!
 
 
FIVE
I was at the mall last week, and I popped into JCrew, and found this shirt on sale...I grabbed it without even thinking twice.  It is the perfect little white shirt with just a pop of gold....love love love it.  And right now it is on sale!!!!
 
 
SIX
Last week while I was at Nordstrom I picked up this candle, I just thought the tin was super adorable!  Well I have been burning it all week at my desk while I work, and it makes my whole room just smell yummy.  And the best part...it's only $16.00....candles are always a favorite of mine!
 
 
 
SEVEN
 
And I think my most favorite this week, is that I am done working.  Like I said I am definitely going to miss the paycheck, but I am super excited to focus more on my home and family!
 
Hope you guys all have a great weekend!  We have a weekend full of baseball over here!  Be sure to check back Monday for our weekend wrap-up!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous earrings! LOVE! And I need to try that candle too! Seriously, monogrammed converse?? Too cute!
    Have a great wknd!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The earrings are beyond fabulous. Have a great weekend girl

      Delete
  2. Those pjs!!! So darn cute!! Cute pjs are some of my favorite things!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The converse are to die for, my friend!! Monograms are my love language. Unfortunately, my nine year old doesn't think so anymore! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered some monogrammed Converse for E. They came in and are so cute! I love yours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You need to post a picture of hers. Would love to see them. I am thinking Olivia might "need" a pair. Have a great weekend !!!

      Delete
  5. Oh, those monogram Converse are the best! Love, love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly! They are just the cutest! Have a great weekend

      Delete