Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Ladies!
 
I am so happy to see this week, and the ridiculous temperatures come to an end.  We are supposed to only have highs around 85 this weekend....it should pretty much feel like an arctic blast compared to what we have been dealing with lately!
 
Today I am once again linking up with Andrea , Erika , and Narci for "Friday Favorites", be sure to grab the graphic and link up too!
 


ONE
I blogged yesterday about this fabulous necklace my sweet friend Frances made...go check her out here , and use the code "kimm15" at checkout to receive 15% off your order.   Fabulous jewelry is always a favorite of mine!
 
TWO
Temperatures not being 100 degrees this weekend is definitely going to be a favorite of mine!
 
THREE
Super excited that at this time next week I will be sitting on the beach with my husband...the beach and my man...definitely favorites of mine!
 
FOUR
I love my Peach Green Tea Lemonade from Starbucks, but lately I am LOVING the Very Berry Hibiscus, it is so refreshing.  Definitely a favorite of mine!
 
FIVE
I am super excited about this cover up that I ordered Wednesday from Hippie Chick Boutique , I have been looking for the perfect cover-up to take with me to the beach and I am pretty confident this is the one.  I am sure this is going to be a favorite of mine for sure!
 
Hope you all have a great weekend.  See you back here Monday for our weekend wrap-up.
 
 
 



9 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for cooler weather! This heat and humidity has killed! Such a cute necklace and coverup! Have a great weekend, friend!

    Lauren
    www.postgradinprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I am so over this weather!!! Have a great weekend

      Delete
  2. LOVE that necklace and definitely love that coverup. SO exciting that you're heading to the beach soon!
    Have a great wknd, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The necklace is fabulous! Have a great weekend my friend

      Delete
  3. Love the cover up! The color and style will be perfect for your beach vacay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I'm so ready to be sipping drinks poolside 😘. Have a great weekend Laura

      Delete
  4. I wrote a note to myself to try that Starbucks drink! It looks so refreshing! Love this list. Have a great weekend :) -Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you list, and that cover up is too cute! What beach are y'all headed to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cover up is A-dorable! So wish I was heading for a beach trip!

    ReplyDelete