Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Ladies!
 
Today I am linking up with Mix and Match Family , Pinterest Told Me To and The Larson Lingo for "What's Up Wednesday"....link up too!
 
 
 
WHAT WE ARE EATING THIS WEEK:
I did zero meal planning this week, our kitchen is still under construction from our flood last week, so every night I am basically flying by the seat of my pants deciding what's for dinner!  Plus it is has been every bit of 100 degrees here for like 3 weeks now, so not only do I not feel like cooking, no one is really feeling much like eating.  Dinners have been a lot of sandwiches and cereal over here and that is fine by me!
 
 
WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT...
Lately I have been thinking a lot about how much simpler life seemed just only a few years ago.  I feel like nowadays, people are just meaner, kids have less and less respect, and it just makes me so sad.  I really believe if we all got back to living a simpler life, this world would be a much better place.
 
 
WHAT I'M LOVING...
I am absolutely LOVING the fact that my kids are home for the summer and our alarm clocks are OFF!
 
 
WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO...


If we are not inside trying to stay cool, the pool is where we are trying to stay cool.
 
 
WHAT I'M DREADING...
Next week my ex-husband is coming and taking the 3 littles ones back home with him for 2 weeks...I am dreading it and I am going to miss them so much.
 
 
WHAT I'M WORKING ON...
I am not really working on anything right now and I am kinda loving that.
 
WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT...
I am super excited that next Thursday Mark and I head to the beach for 4 days, no kids...just us...much needed and long overdue.
 
 
WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING...
My hubby and I have been watching a lot of BBQ Pitmasters lately.
 
 
WHAT I'M LISTENING TO...
I have definitely been having my country station turned way up these days in the car....super excited to go see Tim McGraw in two weeks.
 
 
WHAT I'M WEARING...
I have pretty much been inside these days and I am pretty much in a tshirt and old navy sweat shorts every single day!
 
 
WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND...
This weekend I will be spending lots of time with my littles since they will be leaving soon.  And I will be packing for them...fun fun.
 
 
WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH...
The beach trip with my hubby and then our family vacation to Michigan at the end of the month.
 
 
WHAT ELSE IS NEW...
Nothing else is new over here...hoping to get all our flood damage fixed this week and get on with our lives!
 
 
WHAT WE'RE DOING FOR JULY 4TH...
We will be spending the Fourth at the beach, enjoying our time together!
 
Can't wait to read what everyone else is up to lately!  Be sure to check back tomorrow, I am super excited to share with you guys my sweet friend Frances and her beautiful handmade jewelry!
 
See you tomorrow, have a great day!
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love these posts! I love seeing what my blogger friends are up to :) I'm sorry the kids will be leaving you shortly to be with their Dad but think about all you can accomplish while they're gone! Hope you have a great day!!

    Lauren
    www.postgradinprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fabulous fourth and hope you enjoy some nice time with your kids!!! happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete