Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Girls!
 
Today I am linking up with Andrea , Erika , and Narci and sharing my Friday Favorites.  Be sure to grab the graphic and link up too!
 
 
ONE
AJ had his sports physical this week, and no matter where we are or what we are doing, this kid can make me laugh!  My funny little man is definitely a favorite of mine!
 
TWO
These two, even when they are fighting...still my favorite!
 

And still my favorite when it ends in a wrestling match and a bloody nose for the little sister!
 
THREE
Giving my kiddos the chores I hate to do is always a favorite of mine...this probably wasn't Jack's favorite though:)
 
FOUR
Snagging some amazing things from the Lilly sale was definitely a favorite of mine this week...I hope my packages arrive soon! 
 
 
 
FIVE
Tonight we are going to see Toby Keith in concert, and well I know it is going to be a favorite for sure!
 
SIX
Mark and I are heading to Bristol, TN for the NASCAR race Saturday!  Getting a quick overnight, kid free trip with my husband is always a favorite for me!
 
SEVEN
I know this is Friday Favorites and we are supposed to share our FAVORITES, however I am sharing this VERY UNFAVORITE of mine....back to school on Monday!!! 
 
Hope you all have a great weekend!  I still can't believe I will be packing up backpacks and lunchboxes come Sunday night!  And for those of you who follow me on Instagram I am sure the classic morning Olivia pictures will be posted Monday morning:)
 
Be sure to check back Monday for our Weekend Wrap-Up!
 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Kimm! Enjoy your last weekend with your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The concert AND the race. How fun!! And yes, i really hope your Lilly stuff comes soon. Have no clue why/how mine arrived so quickly.
    enjoy your last wknd before school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I so jealous about you getting your stuff so quickly !

      Delete
  3. Don't forget your red solo cup for the Toby Keith concert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl we have got our red solo cups all ready to go;). Have a great weekend !

      Delete