Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Favorites

Hello Ladies

Today I am linking up with Andrea and sharing my Friday Favorites.  Be sure you grab the graphic and link up too!




ONE

I have been on the hunt for an affordable eye cream that actually works, and I think I found it.  If you are looking for a new eye cream that will not break the bank and actually works go check it out!


TWO
Those cherry and watermelon gummy bears.....DELICIOUS!  I am definitely grabbing a bag of the apple to try them also!  Candy....always a favorite!


THREE
Still majorly loving my bath bombs over here!  A relaxing, colorful bath is for sure a favorite!


FOUR
Getting to spend a few hours sitting outside at Starbucks is always a favorite for me.  Enjoying the nice weather before it gets too hot and I am trapped indoors!


FIVE
This birthday shirt is a sure favorite for me and Liv!  My sweet girl will be 9 Monday and she is super excited to wear this!  If you are looking for cute birthday shirts, here is where we got ours!


SIX
I am still loving my Tieks ....they are super comfortable and I have worn these yellow ones pretty much everyday...they are such a fun pop of color each day!

Not sure what we are up to this weekend, I am just excited that Mark doesn't have to work.  Thanks so much for stopping by today....see you back here next week.

xoxo,
Kimm
















4 comments:

  1. Ok, I definitely check that eye cream out! I just posted in my favorites that I need to find an eye cream for my crows feet lol. Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes go check it out asap! Have a great weekend

      Delete
  2. what is this? an eye cream that DOESN'T cost an arm and a leg? How can that be LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl it's crazy cheap and it actually works! Have a great weekend

      Delete