Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday Favorites

Hello Ladies!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Today I am linking up with Andrea , Erika , and Narci and sharing my Friday Favorites.  Be sure to grab the graphic and link up too!


ONE


My favorite favorite this week was celebrating my sweet girl turning 9!  


TWO
I got some new pineapple sheets for our bed, and anything pineapple is my favorite!  These are a microfiber sheet set from Target, and they were only $29 for the king size set.  We have been using them about a week now and so far we are loving them...they are crazy soft!  King size sheets that are not $100+....definitely a favorite!


THREE
This bath bomb....my favorite this week!  


FOUR


Mark and I took a little day trip last Sunday, and this beautiful blue water was my FAVORITE!



The drinks, the nachos and the lunch view were also my favorite!


FIVE
This guy is my favorite...I'm so thankful he makes us a priority.  Spending one on one time with him is my favorite!


SIX
Since we don't have school today, Olivia sported all her St. Patrick's Day attire on Thursday.  Her looking super cute is my favorite!


And Bella was awfully cute sporting her little St. Patrick's Day bow!

Tonight we are going to enjoy some Corned Beef and Cabbage, and then enjoy a low key weekend home. Hope you all have a great weekend!  See you back here next week!

xoxo,
Kimm











4 comments:

  1. How did that new necklace not make a fav?! Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We know the necklace totally deserved to be on the list this week:). have a great weekend friend. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Happy Friday and Happy Birthday to your little one! Those pineapple sheets are adorable! I am so jealous of that beautiful blue water and view of yours as I'm bundled up over here and covered in snow outside. And now I'm off to see if I can find those sheets on Target's website :) Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful here but I have to admit I definitely miss the snow and cold weather..which I know sounds insane. And those pineapple sheets...so cute. I couldn't find them online or I would have put a link for everyone! Have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by today.

      Delete