Wednesday, March 8, 2017

What We Are Watching...

Hello Ladies!

Hope you are all having a great week...yay for making it halfway!  I am getting back into my routine this week after a week full of sickness...so I am pretty happy about that!


Today I am going to share with you guys what we are currently watching over here!  

One of my favorite parts of the day is once all the kids are settled for the night and I can sit on the couch with Mark.  Weeknights are so crazy for us...he gets home late, dinner, dinner clean up, homework, showers, bed time routine with Olivia...it's always hectic.  So once all the hustle and bustle is done, I just really enjoy sitting down with my guy and watching a show or two. We are not huge Netflix watchers over here, but there are definitely a few shows we are hoping to start soon...if there is something we MUST watch let me know in the comments!


Superior Donuts just started a few weeks ago and we LOVE it!  The cast is great,  and it's 30 minutes of fun!  It reminds me of good old comedies from back in the day, but with a little bit of an edge.  If you are looking for just a fun show to watch check it out Monday nights!



Bull...this show is awesome.  This show is about a team who analyzes juries to help the defense.  We were hooked after the first episode.  If you watched NCIS and loved DiNozzo, you will love seeing him in the lead role in this show!


Who isn't watching This is Us????   I have to admit we are WAY behind on this...we have only watched the first 4 episodes....but good lord...this show is everything.  Mark and I were just saying we need to catch up on it...I know you all are watching it so I don't need to tell you how good it is.



We are big NCIS fans and our favorite is NCIS:  New Orleans.  Super similar to NCIS and NCIS:  Los Angeles...but we love the setting and the cast in this one.  



This is probably one of Mark's favorite shows...it is about a group of freakishly smart people, computer whizzes and they go out and solve problems and usually save a life or two.  

So there is a little bit of what we are watching over here.  If there is something that we should be watching let me know!  

Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo,
Kimm

1 comment:

  1. OMG....This Is Us. My favorite! Tony and I DVR it and watch it on Wednesday nights. Girl I love it so much. I watch all the normal TGIT ABC shows, Scandal, Greys Anatomy and How to get away with Murder. We DVR them all and then watch those on Friday nights. Yes, we have no life. LOL

    ReplyDelete