Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Our Elf On The Shelf...What He Has Been Up To!

Happy Tuesday Girls!  Holy cow tomorrow is Christmas Eve, I can't even believe it!!!

I am not sure why, but I thought this was hilarious!

I am just about ready, I do have a few last minute things to still pick up, but I work really good under pressure, so I should be good!!!

This was our first year with an Elf on the Shelf, the littles, well mainly Olivia, were so excited about having an Elf.  Today I am sharing some of what our Elf has been up to this holiday season.  

Our elf, who Olivia named Buddy, arrived the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and brought the kiddos a special breakfast!  They really loved this!  



This was super fun, but then reality hit, I need to move this elf every night!!!  There was definitely a few nights were I jumped out of bed realizing I forgot to move that darn elf!

He has hidden in our tree....

brought treats for the kids and the tree....

he brought us a cake to bake....

he has gone to the bathroom.....

made himself a snowman....

ziplined on Christmas lights.....

got into hairbows....

decorated the cabinets with bows.....

got stuck in our icemaker......

had a sack race....

hung out in the stockings.....

drank something he shouldn't have and got sick....

had some fun with toilet paper on the fan....

roasted marshmallows....

brought ingredients for a candy cane garden....

the next day the candy "grew"

he has made coffee.....

had some fun with wrapping paper....

he left a note for Olivia....

read books with some princesses.....

he painted....

ate some snacks.....

As stressful as this elf was from time to time, it was all worth it, seeing Olivia so excited each and every day!  I am also so so thankful for all the great mamas out there who shared their elf ideas on IG and Pinterest, I mean as you can see, most of our elf ideas have been "borrowed"!  

Good luck to all the last minute shoppers today (myself included)!  Have the BEST Tuesday!!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment