Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Monday Ladies!!  I don't know about you, but we are super excited about this week, we are officially on winter break for two weeks and Christmas is just days away!!!!  
YAY!!!!!

We had a great weekend.  On Saturday we headed to my mom's house to celebrate Christmas with my brother, sister-in-law, nephew and niece.  Always so fun getting together with family and watching sweet cousins play together!!!!!  And I apologize in advance for the overload of family pics!!!

Quick selfie before we head out


My mom...the most amazing woman I know!!

Jack loves his baby cousin London!

Love my sweet niece....we love having a baby girl around again!!!

Love my boys!


Cousins!!!

Hubby, mom, sister-in-law, and brother...love them all

Love these kids so much!!

My nephew beat everyone at checkers!!!!!

And them some LOUD Hungry Hippo

My mom had bought us a new TV for our family room for Christmas, but she surprised me with these UGG boots...I was a very happy girl!!

We had the very best time celebrating Christmas with my family, we ate, laughed, opened presents, played, ate some more, and just had the best time.  


When we got home Saturday  night I put on my pajamas and opened this box of goodness that my aunt sent me.  Delicious!!

Sunday morning, my hubby had to go into work for a little bit, so I woke up early because I a few exchanges I had to make and was wanting to get an early start before the malls started getting nuts!  The two little boys came with me and I was super happy to have their company.  As a mom to 5, I always struggle with trying spend one on one time with each of them, so I really treasure when I have that opportunity.  They are super funny little guys, and I just love hanging out with them.  We started at Starbucks, because every good day starts there!  The we headed to the mall....

AJ needed to try on some men's leather coats, he was thinking he was looking good, and told me really needed that coat when he was older.

And it's always fun to snap some pics in front of pretty decorated trees.

My boys wear shorts pretty much all year round, like even if it is freezing and snowing out, they will wear shorts, it is just so bizarre to me!  I couldn't help but laugh at Jack's outfit...neon yellow shorts, bright pink socks, and red shoes...I have learned over the years to pick and choose my battles, and well, if he wants to go out like this, it is all good with me!!!

The rest of the day we spent home cooking, I finished some laundry, and we of course watched football!  We are pretty excited that no alarms have to be set tonight...hooray for no school for the next two weeks!!!!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  Have the BEST Monday!!!!!




















6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend...let the Christmas celebrations begin! Boys that age are so fun - they can be funny and frustrating all at the same time! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanya! Yay for Christmas!!!! Boys are super fun....definitely frustrating at times but definitely fun!!!! Have a good week and thanks for reading!!!!!

      Delete
  2. You have a beautiful family!! :) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Whitney!!! Thanks for reading!!!!

      Delete
  3. Laughed out loud at the shorts and socks pic! My two oldest are boys 8 &9 & they often sport the same look. Definitely important to choose your battles. Found your blog thru Friday Favorites link up. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nicole, gotta love boys!!!! So glad you found my blog! Thanks so much for reading! Happy holidays!!!!

      Delete