Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hooray it's Friday!!!
 
Today I am linking up with Andrea , Erika and Narci and sharing my Friday Favorites.  Be sure you grab the graphic and link up too!
 


ONE
Sweet treats are always a favorite for me....my hubby brought me home some apple turnovers the other night, and well super yummy!  And that book on the ottoman...it is quickly becoming a favorite too!  And I am still LOVING my sneakers from J Crew.  I wear them a TON, and they are pretty comfortable.  I sized down a half size in these and they fit great!  If you are looking for a great, cute pair of sneakers, definitely check them out!
 
 
TWO
I have a strong love for anything pineapple...this little pineapple pencil holder arrived this week, and well, it is now my favorite little vase! 
 
 
THREE
Every year I get a Shamrock Shake, just one, and well I had it this past week, and it is just so delicious!  Sweet treats...always always a favorite for me!
 
 
FOUR
Spending time outside is a favorite for all of us over here!  I know I post way too many pics of our backyard, but guys....the view is seriously just breathtaking...it never ever gets old!
 
 
FIVE
My candle arrived this week from Anthropologie and I am LOVING it!  This has been my favorite candle for a while now, and as part of my birthday gift, my mom got me the giant size one, and it is awesome!  A great smelling house and a pretty candle are always a favorite for me!
 
 
SIX
Chico loves his dog bed...he picks it up in his mouth, drags it all over the house, plops it down and jumps in and goes to sleep.  This puppy and all his craziness is definitely a favorite!
 
 
SEVEN
This was my favorite outfit from this week, and I am wearing my favorite new earrings , they are the perfect little every day earring..super lightweight and not too big, but large enough to be noticed!  I have had this chambray shirt FOREVER and I got it at Target for like $15!  My shorts are new this season and I am LOVING them!  I love Old Navy...super cute and inexpensive!  Definitely a favorite for me!  My fun necklace is from Anthro from the fall and sadly I couldn't find it online:(
 
 
Those are my favorites for the week!  I am looking forward to enjoying the three day weekend with the kiddos.  It's back to reality next week!  Olivia has been home for the past two weeks on spring break, I have loved having her home with me, but I am looking forward a bit to having some routine back in our days!  Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!  See you back here Monday!
 



19 comments:

  1. Never apologize for posting pics of that backyard! What a beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been 5 months that we have lived here now and I still pinch myself that we get to wake up to this every single day! Happy raster and have a great weekend Aja!

      Delete
  2. Have a great weekend, Kimm!!

    Lauren
    www.postgradinprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so lucky to have that awesome view!! I have a quick request to make. In a couple of your recent Instagram posts, I've noticed some bad language. I'm totally not judging you for using these words, because I know we all have to say them sometimes to express our frustration. However, I'm asking if you can please limit (as much as you can) using them out in the open (ex. one of your posts had the word f*** in large letters that were quickly noticeable). My daughter often looks over my shoulder when I'm on my phone or scrolling through Instagram, and I'd like to teach her that these words are not okay for her to say- that would be easier if she didn't see or hear them anywhere at her age! I really wasnt intending that to be ride or judge mental, so please don't take it that way. Let me know if you have any concerns with what I'm asking. Anyways, have a great weekend and a happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allie! I appreciate your comment and appreciative that it didn't come across as rude or jusgemental;). I'm the first to admit I probably curse more often that I should..it's definitely a flaw of mine! I never ever mean to offend anyone! I will definitely try and use some better judgement when posting. As a mom I can totally appreciate what you are saying. Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great weekend and a happy Easter

      Delete
    2. No problem, and thanks for understanding :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Easter weekend to you and your family, Kimm. I love apple turnovers, as well as pineapples. Chico is adorable and I love how he puts himself to sleep. How much bigger will he get? You have a beautiful view from your house... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurie! I mean apple turnovers are so yummy! Chico will not get too much bigger. They said he will be between 6-8 pounds full grown. And him dragging that bed all over the house is so funny!!! We definitely love our views and has definitely made the transition a bit easier. Have a wonderful weekend and happy Easter !!!

      Delete
  5. I thought about you on National Puppy Day! I have some similar earrings and I LOVE them! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love our little Chico!!! Have a great weekend and a happy Easter!

      Delete
  6. You look adorable in that last outfit pic!!! Have a great Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimm-tell me more about that Anthro candle. I mostly get Bath & Body Works candles and think that they are great, so I'm imagining that this one is incredible. Are there different scents? Why is it so good?

    I love pineapples, too-and a Shamrock Shake is always good. I didn't know you had an IG account-is it public? I'll follow you.

    Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gretchen! Thanks so much for stopping by today. You can find me on Instagram @kimmatwood , if you request to follow I'll accept for sure;). I love bath and body work candles, especially their fall scents however I LOVE the volcano scent from anthro! Normally I get the $28 candle bit as part of my bday gift my mom got me the $88 size one and I love it! The smell is AMAZING...not overpowering but delicious (if that even makes sense). They have a small version for like $12, would be a great way to try it out. I pretty much burn this scent every single day and we love it! Let me know if you decide to try it!!! Happy Easter

      Delete
  8. Happy Easter Kimm! A little late, but thanks for the sloppy joe recipe! I spend so much time in the kitchen that it is so nice to run across a recipe that I can whip up quickly and not hear a bunch of complaints from my family. I love broccoli too, but only roasted in the oven with olive oil and salt and pepper! If you've never made it that way, give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angela! I love to cook but during the week I like a quick meal to throw together and my whole family loves a good sloppy joe. And I always just steam the broccoli but I'm definitely trying the way you make it. Sounds delicious. Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Easter

      Delete
  9. Was on spring break so just now catching up reading blogs. I love the necklace you are wearing with the chambray shirt!! It's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ramona ! Hope you had a great spring break! I got that necklace in the fall from anthro and it's one of my favorites. I wear the heck out of it

      Delete