Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday

Happy Tuesday Ladies!
 
Today I am linking up with Andrea for "Show & Tell Tuesday"! 
 
Today we are sharing what our life's "mixed tape" would be!  How fun right!!!

 
 
I love music, and I just love when I find a song, that is just perfect for how I am feeling or what I am thinking!  There is something so awesome about music! 
 
So here are the songs that you would find on my "mixed tape"
 
BON JOVI....IT'S MY LIFE
 
I am a huge Bon Jovi fan...I mean I loved them back when I was in middle school and I love them just as much, if not more now!  This would definitely be the first song on my life's mixed tape.  Over the years I have learned that making everyone out there happy is just downright impossible, I've learned that it's my life, and I need to live it and do what's right for me!  And seriously...has JBJ not gotten better looking with age!!!  Love him!
 
 
BON JOVI...LIVIN' ON A PRAYER
You guys...I seriously love me some Bon Jovi!
 
We've got to hold on to what we've got
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot for love
We'll give it a shot
 
In my life I have learned that things may not always go as planned, but as long as you have someone who has your back and loves you, it's all going to be ok!
 
 
TAYLOR SWIFT...SHAKE IT OFF
Again, I have learned in life, haters are gonna hate...and you have to just shake it off!
 
 
CYNDI LAUPER....GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN
Life is crazy, sometimes good, sometimes, bad, but at the end of the day, I just wanna have fun in my life!
 
 
OZZY OSBOURNE...CRAZY TRAIN
 
 Because most days of my life I feel like I am on the crazy train for sure! 
 
 
RACHEL PLATTEN...FIGHT SONG
And this song would round out my mix tape ....I love everything about it and feel like it pertains to us all!
 
Can't wait to check out everyone else's mix tape lineup today!
 
Be sure to check back tomorrow to hear a bit about our life lately....spoiler...it's been nothing too exciting!
 
 
 
 
 
 


18 comments:

  1. I love this! All your songs stick it to the haters ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not so much about sticking it to anyone, it's more about living my life for myself and my family and truly not worrying if it isn't right for someone else. ;)

      Delete
  2. I had Girls Just Wanna Have Fun on my post, too. That song always gets me in a good mood! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To this day it's still one of my favorites. Every time it comes on the radio I turn it up loud and just sing along. Such a great song!!! Have a great day today

      Delete
  3. Seeing Bon Jovi in concert is on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot believe I forgot about this post! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've had some tough times with people haven't you? There's a theme to this list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I sure have not really. However over the years , for me I have realized that my happiness and that of my family, is truly what's important most to me;)

      Delete
  6. Your Instagram post is incredibly offensive, given what has taken place today. I'm sure the people victimized only wished their only problem was waking up and getting their children off to school...which happens to be a huge privilege. You are disgusting, inconsiderate and clearly HIGHLY uneducated on world events. You lack any sort of etiquette and are lackluster at best at being a decent human being.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I wouldn't even bother posting a comment such as this, however I decided I would. I'm very aware of what is going on in the world and the extreme awful tragedy that has taken place. It's so unfortunate that this kind of stuff happens all too often. It's depressing, sad and scares me that this is the kind of world that we live in. All of our lives have little bumps and problems that really in the grand scheme of things aren't really a huge deal. And I can assure you that just because I hated having to get up to an alarm this morning, I know how extremely blessed and fortunate that I am. And if you knew me at all, you would know that I take NOTHING for granted. This world we live in, in my opinion, gets scarier by the day. It's disgusting that no one is safe anywhere anymore. I can still hate my alarm clock and have compassion for the ugliness that has occurred. In addition to all the awful events that continue to happen in this world , having a world filled with people who are judge mental and so hate filled is pretty bad also. Thank you for showing us that those people are still out there focusing on being mean and judgemental instead of trying to bring more kindness back into this world ;).

      Delete
    2. I see so much hatred on social media anymore. Why must people judge others and then be anonymous about it? There is tragedy everyday in the world. Why do people worry so much about what others are doing or posting and why are you even following Kimm or any others if all you can do is berate and comment such hate? People need to get a life. Use the UNFOLLOW button- PLEASE. The rest of us enjoy following along. We don't need your hate on these sights. #bye

      Delete
    3. People love to be mean. It's sad but oh so true these days. It's unfortunate. And normally the mean comments get deleted. I found it so funny that the comment was made here anonymously and not on IG where they couldn't be anonymous. ;). Tragedy happens every single day and it sucks and this world is so scary. I hate that I'm raising children in a world full of hate and people looking to destroy and hurt innocent people. Living in a bubble isn't an option (though I wish some days it was). As devastating as these tragedies are, it's become so common. We all still have to live our lives and we cannot let the hate and ugliness of the world consume us. I hope and pray that things get better, I pray for peace for everyone. I wish these awful people who commit these awful acts one day realize the grave consequences their actions have and the extreme pain it causes.

      Delete
    4. I can't believe someone thinks an alarm clock is offensive? I mean, I just finished Spring Break, and I loved being home with my three girls, but Monday, yes, I was not ready for Monday! I definitely wanted to stay home and snuggle them a bit more! I think everyone coming back from a break dreads going back in to their routine, and even more so with the events around the world today. If I could stay home and snuggle my babies every day, I would!

      Delete
    5. I guess me posting the alarm clock , complaining about waking up the same morning the tragic attacks in Brussels happened was just very insensitive of me. And I am a horrible insensitive ignorant human being ;)

      Delete
  7. Well said Kimm. And that is so true. I never thought about the fact you can't be anonymous on IG! lol....well I guess that its true "mean people suck" but I guess whatever gets them thru the day and makes them feel better about themselves. No need to blow out someone's candle to make your's burn brighter! Still one of my favorite sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Fight Song! It's my jam when I'm running!

    ReplyDelete